Madhya Pradesh Pre PG Test 2012
Applications are invited for Entrance Test (common for general and in-service candidates] for admission To Post Graduate Medical (MD & MS) Course, Post Graduate Diploma And Dental (MDS) Course in medical and dental government and private dental & medical colleges of the state of Madhya Pradesh, to be conducted by M.P. PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATION BOARD, BHOPAL
MP Pre PG 2012 Important Dates
- Last date for receipt of applications: Friday, February 10, 2012 (05:30 PM)
- Date of examination: Sunday, March 11, 2012 (10.00 A.M to 1.15 P.M.)
- Application Forms for the test will be available from: 18.01.2012 to 04.02.2012
- Last date for submission of OMR Application form: 10-02-2012 (5:30 PM)
- Test Centers: Bhopal Only
Eligibility Criteria For MP Pre PG 2012
A : For Government Candidates
- The Candidate must be a bonafide resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Any one of the following conditions will be deemed to he included as bonafide resident of Madhya Pradesh :-
- Living in M.P. continuously since not less then 15 years.
- Living in M.P. continuously since last 10 years and having immovable property in Madhya Pradesh/ Industry / Business in M.P.
- A11 employee / retired employee of Govt- of MP
- An employee / retired employee of a Institution Corporation / Board / Commission under Govt. of M.P.
- An employee of Government of India who is posted in Madhya Pradesh
- since last 10 years.
- An Officer of All India services belonging to MP cadre.
- A person appointed in Madhya Pradesh by Hon'ble President of India / Hon'ble Governor of M.P. on Constitutional / legal post.
- The candidate must have passed all MBDS / DDS examination from Medical / Dental College of Madhya Pradesh.
- All PG Medical Students should be registered with M.P. State Medical Council to practice in the State of Madhya Pradesh.
- Candidates must have completed compulsory internship from MCI / DCI recognize institution on or before 31st March, 2012.
B. For Private Colleges
- The Candidate must be citizen of India AND
- The candidate must have passed all MBBS / BDS Examinations from any recognized Medical / Dental College of India.
- Eligible candidate must have undertaken studies in an institution recognized by MCI / DCI.
- Eligible candidate must have completed compulsory internship from a
- MCI / DCI recognized institution on or before 31.03.2012.
- Eligible candidate must permanently be registered by Madhya Pradesh Medical / Dental Council (and or MCI / DCI) before joining the allotted college.
MP Pre PG 2012 Exam Pattern
- The entrance examination for MS/MD/MDS/Diploma will be conducted in ENGLISH medium only.
- There shall be one paper of three hours duration. The question paper shall have two parts "A" and "B".
- In objective type questions one mark will be awarded for each correct answer. No mark will be awarded for an incorrect response or multiple marking or for an un-answered question.
- The examination shall be of the standard of MBBS examination and shall cover all subjects of MBBS course.
MP Pre PG 2012 Application Form
The Application Forms for the test will be available from MPPEB counter and designated Institutions on cash payment of Rs.1500/- For (UR & OBC). And Rs.750/- (SC & ST) (Cost of Application form includes the Test Fee) from 18.01.2012 to 04.02.2012
(i) M.P. Professional Examinational Board Bhopal : Cash Counter
(ii) The designated institutions sale of application Forms are
- Jabalpur; Govt. M.H. Home Sc. & Science Girls College.
- Rewa: Govt. Science College.
- Ujjain: UjjainPolytechnic College.
- Gwalior: Dr. B.R, Ambedkar Polytechnic College.
- Indore: Women Polytechnic College.
- Sagar: S R Govt. Womens Polytechnic College.
Dully filled OMR application form must be sent by registered/ speed post so as to reach MPPEB or submitted in person at MPPEB office, Bhopal on or before 05:30 PM on 10.02.2012. MPPEB shall not be responsible for any postal or delay in receipt of application form.
The In-Service candidates shall have to submit the application form in the prescribed format given in the Rule Book to the Director, Health Services, M.P., 4th Floor, Satpura Bhawan, Bhopal.
MP Pre PG Contact Details
Chayan Bhawan", Main Road No.1
Chinar Park (East), Bhopal - 462011
Phone No.: 0755-2578801-04
Fax : 0755-2550498