Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vishwavidyalaya - MMYVV
Updated on: Mar 22, 2013
The Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vishwavidyalaya, MMYVV was established in 1995 by an Act of the Legislative Assembly of the Madhya Pradesh & recognized by the University Grants Commission.
MMYVV integrates the objective approach of modern science with the subjective approach of the Maharishis Vedic Science to unfold the creative genius of every student, raise individual life and society out of problems, and bring perfection to personal and professional life.
- Intensive study programme with regularly updated syllabi.
- State of the Art infrastructure with all modern facilities at all campuses.
- Primary objective of residential education is to create dynamic leaders who contribute to society and nation building.
- A unique Consciousness based Education System, which will enliven students' latent potential and nurture growth.
- Well-furnished library, well equipped audio-visual rooms, computer labs with 24 hours internet facility.
- Regular practice of Yog, Transcendental Meditation and its advance programmes for total personality development.
- Athletic track, outdoor and indoor sports facilities available.
- Wholesome and hygienic meals served in well furnished dining halls.
- State of the art studio at Bhopal campus.
- Medical facilities available in-situ.
- Transport facility for day scholars.
For further information related to MMYVV click on the links provided below: